Gross & Associates advises and assists clients in arbitration matters concerning both domestic and international law.
In arbitration matters, our experience in business law allows us to help our clients to correctly identify the important issues at stake and, to the extent possible, to find viable solutions to their disputes.
In particular, the firm offers the following services :
- Assistance in the choice of [an arbitrator or] arbitrators
- Negotiation and drafting of the mission statement of the arbitrator or court of arbitration; conducting the arbitration proceedings
- Handling of the arbitral procedure
- Appeal of the arbitration award
- Preparation of procedural and substantive legal opinions to be produced during an arbitration
Appointments as arbitrator
- Mandate of arbitrators