Gross & Associates advises and assists insured persons and plaintiffs in determining a fair indemnity in all areas of torts: accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, professional malpractice, products liability, etc. The firm has an extensive experience in motor vehicle accidents, ski accidents and aircrafts accidents.
Since the first steps are often central, the firm assists its clients from the moment the damage occurs, and accompanies them throughout the various phases leading up to the full indemnification of the injury or damage.
In particular, the firm offers the following services :
- Identification of the various parties whose liability is involved and the means of legal recourse available to the injured party
- Assistance in the establishment of the facts and their consequences (technical and medical expert reports, testimony, etc.)
- Calculation of the various types of damages (pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of earnings, loss of support, loss of pension or annuity, opportunity costs, damage to future economic prospects, loss of housekeeping ability, loss of assistance, loss of consortium, etc.)
- Negotiation with the parties subject to liability and their insurers to obtain a prompt settlement
- Support in relations with social service administrations and entities
- Trial and appeal where an acceptable settlement is not obtained
Gross & Associates also represents insurance companies in proceedings against the liable party.