Gross & Associates advises and assists clients in the management of their assets in contemplation of marriage and in the choice of solutions in the event of separation or divorce.
In particular, the firm offers the following services :
- Analysis of the client’s assets
- Selection of the legal framework to be adopted taking into account tax, financial, estate and retirement issues
- Drafting of marriage and prenuptial or ante nuptial contracts
- Drafting of separation agreements and divorce settlement agreements
- Procedures for temporary separation, separation from bed and board and divorce
Gross & Associates’ extensive experience in contract law, business law, real estate law and private international law (conflicts of law) provides an indispensable base from which to handle matrimonial situations involving significant, diversified assets.